.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's all about me...or not

Sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down. Sometimes I need to vent and let everything out before I explode. I know I'm not unique in that regard, but sometimes... in the midst of the the misery and angst that pours out, a few philosophical grains come to light.

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Quiet and introverted, shy, extremely intelligent, hardworking, loyal, kind, considerate, generous.

Friday, March 19, 2010

nook eReader Contest

I recieved notice os a contest to win a Barnes & Noble nook. Normally, I'm not one to pass such things around, but since I know a number of people that are looking for an eReader, I figured it couldn't hurt. Chec it out at :

http://thebookbinge.com/2010/03/readywho-wants-to-win-nook.html

Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home