.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's all about me...or not

Sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down. Sometimes I need to vent and let everything out before I explode. I know I'm not unique in that regard, but sometimes... in the midst of the the misery and angst that pours out, a few philosophical grains come to light.

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Quiet and introverted, shy, extremely intelligent, hardworking, loyal, kind, considerate, generous.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Hanging In There

I'm hanging in there. Exhausted beyond all belief. A tad put out at the treatment i'm receiving from someone who i thought cared about me. But if i step back from the treatment issue, and i'm honest, i can't say it surprises me at all. Dunno why i let it get to me. You'd think i'd be used to it by now.
Dunno why i let people do that. Yeah, i do. I keep hoping things will be different, but so far, they haven't been. My neighbor things i'm paranoid, and that i should be more positive. She hates it when i make comments about my looks. i'm just being honest. i'm calling it like a see it and what i see keeps getting re-enforced by the way i'm treated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home